Paris Pass Experience Audioguided 🇫🇷🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇩🇪🇧🇷🇯🇵🇨🇳
The visit is only included for Paris Pass (by Go City) holders with a Pass valid at the time of the visit.
DON’T HAVE A PASS YET?
Click HERE to get yours and enjoy as many tourist attractions as you want in Paris!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Stroll through the wine cellars of the once King of France
- Listen to our audio guide available in 8 languages
- Taste 3 glasses of French wines
- Discover how wine is made
- Learn about French grapes, French wine regions, terroir, appellations and how to read a wine label
- Discover the many secrets of the wine world
- Chat with a sommelier from Les Caves du Louvre at the bar
Visit the Caves du Louvre for a sensational journey! This fascinating insight into the world of France's most famous export takes you from its lovely French vineyards’ beginnings to the global success it is today.
This visit takes place in stunning 18th century wine cellars that were once used by the King of France himself. The visit takes you through the various steps of the winemaking process, from the grape to the bottle. You will learn fun and interesting facts thanks to the audio guide available on any smartphone provided in 8 different languages. Flash the QR code and select your language to access the secrets of our 18th century wine cellars.
After the visit you will taste 3 different wines with a sommelier of Les Caves du Louvre. You will also have the possibility to upgrade your tasting to premium wines and add a glass of Champagne!
- Upgrade your tasting to premium wines: + 14€
indulge yourself in this wine selection and discover the most awarded wine regions of France!
- Taste 1 glass of Champagne: +15€
- A bottle of French wine with your customized label: +19€
- The official Les Caves du Louvre corkscrew: +10€
AUDIOGUIDE AVAILABLE IN 8 LANGUAGES
- Available Monday through Friday from 10:30am to 1:30pm - last admittance at 12:45pm.
- Available in 8 languages.
- No reservation needed.
- Not accessible on weekends.
- Scan your Paris Pass (by Go City) with our host before the tour.
- CLOSED on January 1st, May 1st, and December 25th.
Les Caves du Louvre are located at 52 rue de l'Arbre Sec 75001- between rue de Rivoli and rue Saint-Honoré, in the center of Paris.
Metro Louvre Rivoli (line 1).