Winemaking workshop – Make your own wine
- English speaking professional guiding you through the process and giving a fun and informative presentation
- Tasting of several varietals
- All winemaking materials
- One bottle of the wine you created
Two hours to make your own wine! In a beautiful 18th century wine cellar that once belonged to the King of France, you'll be guided step by step through the making of your very own bottle of wine. You will taste and select the varietals you want to work with. Then, you’ll compose your own blend. After that, you'll design your very own label. After two hours of winemaking workshop ,you will leave with an absolutely unique bottle, made entirely by you. Saying that this experience is a blast is an understatement. But it’s also a tremendous learning experience, as hands on as it gets. You will be guided throughout the process by a bilingual and friendly wine professional that will make the experience even more fun and memorable.
ApointmentLes Caves du Louvre are located in the 1er arrondissement de Paris close to Louvre-Rivoli subway station. 52 rue de l'Arbre Sec, 75001 Paris. Arrival 10 to 15 minutes before the tasting start.
Covid19Due to Covid 19 crisis, we take all the measures to ensure you enjoy your experience safely:
- Face mask is mandatory will you moving in our cellars
- You will find antibacterial gel at your disposal in our premises
- Social distance is respected during the workshop