Entrance to Les caves du Louvre, access to the bar, access to the art exhibit, a fun and unique experience to discover the wine through the 5 senses ! Inclusive of a multimedia interactive app in 8 languages (French, English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian). Download it for free: The French Wine Experience – it’s available on App Store and Google Play.
- 3 Classic wines (19€)
- 3 Premium wines: if quality is your top concern, indulge yourself in this wine selection and discover the most awarded wine regions of France ! (34€)
- A glass of Champagne (12€)
- Customised bottle (11€)
- The offical corkscrew of Les Caves du Louvre (10€)
What you will learn
- The history of les Caves du Louvre
- Main wine regions in France, the styles of wines they produce, the grapes they grow
- Wine tasting techniques, the notion of terroir and appellation , how to read a French wine label
- And much more!
AppointmentLes Caves du Louvre is located in the heart of Paris, at 52 rue de l'Arbre sec. Between rue de Rivoli and rue Saint-Honoré, this great wine venue is at the crossroads of a dynamic and lively district.
Uncover the secrets of French wine on a fun and interactive self-guided tour !
Upon arrival, pick up a tablet with our multimedia interactive guide or download the app « The French Wine Experience » on your smartphone.
Discover the history of the wine cellars that were once used by King Louis the XV’s sommelier. Along the way, games, videos, and surprising discoveries stimulate your senses, making learning about wine both easy and fun.
At end to your tour, head to the tasting bar and try a few of the selection’s wines. Chat with the sommelier and take the opportunity to get all your wine questions answered !